Linda's family will hold a "Celebration of Life" for her on September 27. Please see her obit or reach out to a family member if you are interested.
Pam sent me a picture of Linda for her obituary. I "spruced it up". It was a cell phone picture found on her phone. Compared to the original it cam out pretty well.
When someone "passes away" it is hard to deal with your feelings. You are wondering, "how do I feel?". Why am I "like this"? Why don't I feel sadder? Why can't I engage in things right now? Why am I depressed? Why are things like this (undone, messy, unorganized, uncertain) and why does it bother me so?
Why are there so many "arrangements"? So many things to be done at the exact same time no one is in the emotional state to do them?
...and I'm just the "brother-in-law" not a sibling. So for them this must be very intense. They are doing all the work and I'm just 'around'.
Addendum
Linda's obituary appeared yesterday in the Goshen News. Yesterday was September 10, 2026.
1 comment:
Linda was a beautiful lady & left us too soon. We both enjoyed working with the elderly. 🌻💜
Post a Comment